This is your site for quick access to low cost/no cost peer reviewed course content.
- Easily find course content to complement or replace existing textbooks
- Customize overall classroom instruction strategies to provide a better learning experience for students
- Share practices for using digital content with other faculty
- Help make learning more affordable for students by reducing text expenses
Made available by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, affordablelearningok.com is designed to enable Oklahoma faculty to choose and provide quality educational content that is more affordable for their students.
- Select “Free Course Materials” on the navigation bar
- Enter the ISBN of a text book to find related course materials
- Follow the simple downloading instructions for material you want to consider